Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply to our website https://www.alchemiya.com associated content (The “Website”) and our services are operated by Alchemiya Media Ltd. Our Website provides a subscription service that allows our subscribers to access our TV shows streamed over the Internet to certain compatible/eligible Internet-connected devices.
BY SIGNING ON AND USING ALCHEMIYA, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND ANY MODIFICATIONS THERETO.
By using our Website and services (via our app or otherwise), and each time you purchase our content or related products, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If You do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, You should not use our Website and services.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our terms and conditions were last updated on 6th April 2022.
- You can start watching content from us after you have subscribed to our services or participated in any promotional trial offers we may have from time to time. We are currently operating a free trail and your subscription will start after this period. To subscribe to our services you must provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time. Celcom customers will be charged through their agreed payment method. You will have the option of purchasing either a monthly or an annual (if applicable) subscription, payable in advance at the commencement of the period. Unless you cancel your subscription before the end of either your monthly or annual (if applicable) subscription end date, you authorise us to charge the subscription fee to your method of payment for a renewal term. We are not responsible for charges incurred by your card issuer or bank as a result of our processing of your method of payment in accordance with your instructions.
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to subscribe to our services.
2. Content and Access
- You can access our services via our Website or our free apps. You will be required to have a compatible internet browser for web usage and will need to download and install the app for app usage. We currently offer apps for the following operating systems: Phone: iOS, Android Smart TV: Android, Samsung (from Mid April 2022) Streaming Boxes/Sticks: Roku, Amazon Fire TV
- We cannot guarantee that our services will be provided without interruption. However, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that our services are uninterrupted and where we need to limit access for service or content updates we will do our best to minimise the interruptions.
- Charges you may incur from your broadband service provider or mobile network service provider for streaming our content are your responsibility and are not included as part of your subscription fees.
- You are responsible for your account and must notify us immediately if you believe that your account has been compromised, in which case we will suspend your account and try to resolve the problem. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you or us from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Certain rules and restrictions on the use of particular film and TV content, such as the number and type of devices which can access the content or the duration of access may apply based on the country you are accessing the services from. There may also be times when we have to remove certain devices or platforms from being able to access the service. We will do our best to notify you of these changes, usage rules and restrictions, where they apply.
- Some of the film and TV content on our service may only be suitable for persons over a particular age. These age restrictions are displayed on the information pages for each film or TV show. Please do not watch content or allow others to watch it if you or they are not old enough.
3. Use of the Services
- The quality of the display of the content we provide may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. We are not responsible for any lack of functionality or failure to provide any service or Website content, or any loss of content or data that is due to your equipment, devices or Internet connection.
- Accessible content through our Website are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your subscription we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, licence to access the services and view the content. Except for the foregoing limited licence, no right, title or interest in any material or content supplies as part of the services shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
4. Billing, Cancellation and Refunds.
- Your subscription fee will be charged on a monthly basis via your method of payment on the calendar day we have agreed on during your enrollment or at another date when a scheduled payment has not been successfully settled. We may suspend your access to our Website content until we have obtained payment.
- Should you update your method of payment, you authorize us to continue charging the updated method of payment and you agree to remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. You are responsible for any transactional fees associated with your method of payment.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time and you will continue to have access to the services through the end of the billing month or annual (if applicable) subscription period. To the extent permitted by applicable law, payments are non-refundable (outside of refunds during any statutory cooling off period that may apply as set out in the paragraph below) and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month/partial year subscription period or unwatched content. Instructions for cancellation can be found at https://watch.alchemiya.com/help/articles/how-do-i-cancel-my-subscription If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of either your monthly billing or annual subscription period.
- If you are a Celcom customer, you can click the unique unsubscribe link in the original SMS message you received when you signed up for the service or you can contact Celcom on 1111.
- If you subscribe to the services from the United Kingdom or the European Union only, and you have taken out a subscription with us inadvertently or have changed your mind, you can cancel your subscription with us within 14 days of placing your order. Upon notification, we will reimburse your purchase using the same means of purchase used to make the order. If you start streaming content from our Website and making use of the services, you will not be able to cancel your subscription as described in this paragraph, you may then only cancel your subscription in accordance with the paragraph above.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties.
- Alchemiya is provided on a ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title, noninfringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Alchemiya Media Limited does not warrant that any information is complete or accurate, that Alchemiya will be uninterrupted or error free.
6. Limitation of Damages.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Alchemiya Media Limited be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the use or inability to use Alchemiya, including without limitation use of or reliance on information available on Alchemiya, interruptions, errors, defects, mistakes, omissions, deletions of files, delays in operation or transmission, nondelivery of information, disclosure of communications, or any other failure of performance.
7. Further terms
- We do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for our Website content, and are not responsible for the similarity of any of our content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to us.
- We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or method of payment, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person has any rights to enforce any of its terms. You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to anyone else without our written permission. We may transfer our rights and obligations to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations to you under these terms.
- You agree to compensate and reimburse us fully for any claims or legal proceedings which are brought against us as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions or misuse of our service
- These terms, and any contract between us, are in the English language. Your use of the service and any content purchased or rented via the Website, including any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, will be governed by English law. We and you both agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have the non-exclusive jurisdiction. These terms will not limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your country of residence.
- These rules may be modified by Alchemiya Media Limited from time to time and such modifications will be binding on you when placed online.
- “You” means you, the user of the Website and “Your” shall be interpreted accordingly. “We/Us” means Alchemiya Media Limited, 860-862 Garratt Lane, London SW17 0NB, United Kingdom and “Our” shall be interpreted accordingly. “Website” shall have the meaning as set out above. “Users” means the users of the Website collectively and/or individually as the context admits.